In Islam, we believe the charity does not decrease one’s wealth. We also believe that it’s our duty to help our fellow human beings out of the blessings God has bestowed on us. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) stated:
“Charity does not in any way decrease the wealth and the servant who forgives, Allah adds to his respect; and the one who shows humility, Allah elevates him in the estimation (of the people).” (Sahih Muslim)
Hence, I’m proud to announce that half of all royalties from the sale of my book will be donated in charity, insha’Allah.
As-salaam-alaikum and welcome to my blog.
As Muslims, we have restrictions on how we can earn and invest money. It may seem like we are limited in our options, but in reality, the purpose of prohibitions is to keep us from harm. Plus, it actually simplifies things.
If you are looking for halal ways to make money and halal investing opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. I recently completed my book, Open the Door to a Wealthier Life. I not only explain how to get started in investing based on Islamic and ethical principles, but so much more.
What you will learn:
- How to enhance your skill-set
- How to maximize your income
- How to minimize your expenses
- What investment choices are available
- Why to even bother investing your money
- The difference between various investments
- Which investments are considered halal and which are not
- How to get started in investing on your own with minimal cash
- How to finance a home without paying interest
- How to prepare for retirement
A wealth of information awaits. Are you ready to open the door?
My book is available on Amazon in paperback or Kindle format.
Click here to purchase the paperback version.
Click here to purchase the Kindle version.